Hours Of Operation
Maplewood Dog Park is available from dawn to dusk, except during winter hours. During winter hours the park is open until 7:00 p.m.
Please note: All dog owners who fail to comply with the below rules may be asked to leave the dog park, and may have their park membership revoked.
Maplewood Dog Park
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damages caused by them.
- Dog feces must be cleaned up by owners. (Owners means adult in charge of the dog at the park)
- Owners must discourage excessive barking.
- All dogs must be on-leash until inside the fenced area.
- Dog owners must carry a leash at all times, closely supervise their dogs and at no time may the owner leave the fenced area without his/her dog.
- Gates must be kept closed except when entering or exiting.
- Dogs must wear a current Maplewood Dog Park tag, and have up-to-date rabies vaccinations.
- Dogs should be under voice control at all times.
- Owners must fill any holes their dog digs.
- Remove gentle leader, halter, harness, pinch, spike, and choke collars prior to entering the fenced area.
- No children 12 years of age or younger are allowed inside the fenced area; children aged 13-18 are permitted inside the fenced area only when accompanied by a person over the age of 18.
- The following are not allowed in or outside of the fenced area:
- Dogs in heat
- Aggressive dogs
- Dogs that are ill or injured
- Puppies under four months of age
- Animals, other than dogs
- Food, treats, rawhide, or glass
- Alcoholic beverages
- No climbing on or over the fence
- No smoking or tobacco use inside the fenced area.